Monday, March 17, 2008

My love..hehe

How can we know that the guy we love, love us too? How can we know either the guy is sincere or not? And how can we know whether the guy telling us the truth or not? What can i say is I know. We can feel it. Naluri seorang wanita. Hahaha. Ayat tak bley blah.

As I look into your eyes
I see all the reasons why
My life’s worth a thousand skies
You’re the simplest love I’ve known
And the purest one I’ll own
Know you’ll never be alone

My baby you
Are the reason I could fly
And cause of you
I don’t have to wonder why
Baby you
There’s no more just getting by
You’re the reason I feel so alive
Though these words I sing are true
They still fail to capture you
As mere words can only do
How do I explain that smile
And how it turns my world around
Keeping my feet on the ground

I will soothe you if you fall
I’l be right there if you call
You’re my greatest love of all


No comments: