Monday, March 24, 2008

DONUT vs FRIENDship


Td pegi MMU, hajat dihati nak beli J.Co donut. Unfortunately, malang nasibku kerana mesin membuat donut masih blom berfungsi. Huhuhu..Sedey gler. Dari semalam teringin and mengidam nak makan donut.


DONUT oh DONUT

Someone told me that i need to be patience. Mungkin xder rezeki. But im really depressed. Maybe usaha yg dah dibuat xmencukupi lagi. Or maybe hadiah yg lebih besar akan dikecapi sooner or later. Who knows.. I will keep on striving and pray to God, wishes that my dream will be granted and never ever stop striving..Neway, really thanx to my buddy sebab menenangkan hati i yg gundah gulana ini. u really done a good job. U mmg no me well
la.

Into the dim lit, bare walls of my world,
You entered, bringing light and life to me,
The vivid colors, painted with a swirl
Of wit and charm, of personality,
With tender care, you added comfort, warmth,
And images that line the now bright walls.


I look upon them fondly, bringing forth

A thankfulness that you walk in these halls
With me; our friendship has become a part
Of my world now; it has its special place,
Within my being, life, and in my heart,
Your name hangs right beside your smiling face.
Rememb'ring just how drab these walls had been,
I have to thank you for the light, my friend.

No comments: